Friday, March 23, 2012

Currently...

Loving: comfy shoes. A couple of weeks ago, I tried on some Teva sandals and completely fell in love with how comfortable they are. The store didn't have many choices for styles or colors, so I ordered these online. I am in love! Look how surprisingly cute they are! I think I'll be living in Tevas this summer.

Thinking about: my sewing funk. I've been in a bit of a funk lately. I've started several projects, but I'm having trouble finding the momentum to complete any of them. Anyone else having this problem? Any suggestions?

Anticipating: a visit to Los Angeles! We bought tickets to go visit our dear LA friends soon, and I'm really looking forward to it. Can't wait to spend some quality time with our pals.

Listening to: NPR. Hands down, this is the radio station I listen to most often. They always have interesting stories, and their reporting is very fair. I get lots of great conversation starters from NPR.

Eating: the best eggs ever. We adopted a chicken from a local farmer. This means we get to pick up 6 eggs from the farm each week. The eggs come in different sizes and colors--white, tan, brown, and even green! I love supporting a local farmer and getting our eggs from happy chickens.

Wishing: I had a superpower to grow my hair and nails as fast or as slow as I wanted. Wouldn't that be awesome? Wouldn't it be great to keep your bangs the perfect length while growing out the rest of your hair? Or try out a pixie cut without worrying that you'll hate it--you can grow it out in minutes if you want.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for the note!